I suggest you ...

Highlight invalid entries

I am trying to enter in a sets + reps workout and I keep getting "Notice Implement is missing" error message. It would be really handy to highlight the invalid entry so I can correct it (saying that I think the whole workout might be invalid).

For reference it is suppose to be 25 minute cut off 100 cal row, 90 box jump overs, 80 TTB, 70 thrusters, 60 wall-balls, 50 burpees, 40 pullups, 30 DU, 20 overhead squats and 10 wall walks with as many reps of ground to overhead should you finish all that.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BW~Merlin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKilomodo (Admin, Kilomodo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'll work on better notification for our workout validation. As for time caps, that is in the books and we've worked out how we'll handle scoring to reflect proper metrics. It's just a matter of time before we get this implemented. We'll put this into the release notes once we push it out.

• BW~Merlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found another example. I was trying to enter in my score for a deadlift ladder (3 at 70%, 3 at 75% and 3 at 80% then max reps at 85%) and because I had not put in a PB/PR for my deadlift it gives me an invalid weight error.

I didn't notice till after I went to the PB section and enter in my deadlift 1RM that there is a little field up the top I could also have set the weight. My suggestion in cases where users don't have a PB for that movement that this field be highlighted red and prompt the user to enter their 1RM/what ever RM weight etc into it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base